[DPRG] Introdution and greetings

Subject: [DPRG] Introdution and greetings
From: stefano scibilia stefanoscibilia62 at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 2 07:42:39 CDT 2014

Hello everyone,
I'm Stefano from Italy, is really a great pleasure for me to subscribe
again this mailing list, after many years.
I'm sure no one will remember me, but back in 2002 I was in Dallas and I
had the opportunity to participate in Roborama 02a with my line follower
robot .
It was a very nice experience and I had a really friendly welcome so ...
After about 13 years... I would like to repeat, maybe next year!
In my next posts I will ask you some questions about the rules that I see
are quite changed.
Regards
Stefano Scibilia