[DPRG] Introdution and greetings

Subject: [DPRG] Introdution and greetings
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Apr 2 08:51:05 CDT 2014

welcome Stefano! italians are the best designers! looking forward to meeting you :)

Vincent Patrick Rocco Lopresti
  .    .
   \  /
   Ro
  BoT
/rOcK\
\o---o/

www.Spaceminers.org
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:45 AM, stefano scibilia <stefanoscibilia62 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm Stefano from Italy, is really a great pleasure for me to subscribe again this mailing list, after many years.
I'm sure no one will remember me, but back in 2002 I was in Dallas and I had the opportunity to participate in Roborama 02a with my line follower robot .
It was a very nice experience and I had a really friendly welcome so ... After about 13 years... I would like to repeat, maybe next year!
In my next posts I will ask you some questions about the rules that I see are quite changed.
Regards
Stefano Scibilia