[DPRG] Big Robot Name (was Re: Video of Mini Maker Faire at Tyler including Introduction of Big Robie, 7 foot tall, club logo robot.)

Subject: [DPRG] Big Robot Name (was Re: Video of Mini Maker Faire at Tyler including Introduction of Big Robie, 7 foot tall, club logo robot.)
From: Ron Grant deltagraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 2 20:43:14 CDT 2014

David, Good. Let's keep the ideas flowing.  Needs to roll of the tongue

So far the only one I am putting forward is:

SAM  Semi Autonomous Man

It is the name Pam would have given a son. I thought of it because she had to suffer me suffering my labor pains for the past 3.5 months on this project.
I realize it is a simple common name.

KIN is very interesting.

 Ron