[DPRG] Anyone have a chassis and looking for software?

Subject: [DPRG] Anyone have a chassis and looking for software?
From: Derrick Bommarito derrick.a.bommarito at gmail.com
Date: Tue Apr 8 23:13:07 CDT 2014

I finally made it back to a RBNO and from talking to a few people it looks
like my best bet for participating upcoming competitions is to find anyone
that has a chassis and needs some programming.

With that said, is there anyone who would like some programming work done
for a robot that is mostly built? Some of you may have seen the project I'm
working on, RoverPi, but I will not have a running chassis in time.

Cheers,
Derrick B