[DPRG] Anyone have a chassis and looking for software?

Subject: [DPRG] Anyone have a chassis and looking for software?
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Sat Apr 12 15:40:54 CDT 2014

Derek I brought an ER1 laptop robot frame with motors and controller to the makerspace today. I'll try to be there again Tuesday. All we need is a robot claw a laptop and a power cable and maybe a battery. I also have the installation disk and I think a manual that explains how to add your own subroutines. However the software that comes with this robot frame is pretty awesome so I doubt we'll have to code in C. We can just do some drag-and-drop programming. It can handle two web cameras, microphone, has inputs for infrared sensors, etc. We should form a team being that we're both Italians! ;)

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android