[DPRG] CanCan Course at Mke's Hobby

Subject: [DPRG] CanCan Course at Mke's Hobby
From: David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Wed Apr 16 07:12:14 CDT 2014

Mike's Hobby has graciously offered to let the DPRG leave the CanCan
soccer course set up for practice and testing of robots between now and
the competition at the Perot Museum in May.

The course is now set up in the main racing space back by the
rock-crawler course.   There are nearby work benches and Mike has also
set up a couple of tables next to the course for laptops or whatever you
may need to work on your robot.

We can have access any time the store is open, on weekends, and on
Monday evenings until midnight.

Mike's is on the access road of I-35 near Beltline on the west side of
the highway.

dpa