[DPRG] CanCan Course at Mke's Hobby

Subject: [DPRG] CanCan Course at Mke's Hobby
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 08:13:13 CDT 2014

Just to expand a little on David's message, David and John K. worked
with Mike of Mike's hobby shop, to bring us this opportunity. The course
will be setup at Mike's until a day or two before Roborama2014A.
The course is available for practice:
    Monday-Thursday 10AM to 7PM,
    Friday  10AM to 8:30 PM,
    Saturday 10AM to 8PM,
    Sunday 10AM to 7PM

Mike's hobby shop is located on the west side frontage road of I35
North of Beltline. The address is 1201 Interstate 35E Frontage Rd,
Carrollton, TX.

Regards,
Doug P.