[DPRG] Tabletop Contest Course Question

Subject: [DPRG] Tabletop Contest Course Question
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 13:15:20 CDT 2014

Ron,
    Sorry for the slow response to your question. I believe the diagram in the rules document for the table top 2 competition table is incorrect. I will issue a revision to the document as soon as possible. If you go to dprgblog.wordpress.com and look in the clarification tab, there is a corrected diagram at the bottom of the page.

Regards,
Doug P.