[DPRG] one more time... Re: Tabletop Contest Course Question

Subject: [DPRG] one more time... Re: Tabletop Contest Course Question
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 17:08:27 CDT 2014

Ron,
    I decided to look at the raw video of Roborama2013a, which had a better view of the Table Top 2 competition table. I had to correct the drawing that I made to the clarification page. I have confidence that the drawing is now correct. Please take another look at the dprgblog.wordpress.com site. The Rules document will be updated soon. Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,
Doug P.