[DPRG] Roborama2014a pre-registration spreadsheet

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama2014a pre-registration spreadsheet
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Apr 24 09:20:07 CDT 2014

To help with Roborama pre-registration, I am bringing back the pre-registration spreadsheet used in past Roborama events. You can still use the pre-registration form at http://dprgblog.wordpress.com/pre-registration/, which is provided for entrants that are not on the DPRG mailing list or do not know the spreadsheet link.

SPREADSHEET LINK:   //docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am-gRbVt02ildFMzNXE1dGpQTkxvUFZPRlNnWjh0UXc#gid=0

The spreadsheet can be edited by anyone who has the link, so be careful not to mess up someone else pre-registration.

Please pre-register. It helps make things move more smoothly at Roborama. In the past, entrants – especially DPRG members, have been bad about not pre-registering. Let’s change this for 2014a.

As an incentive, pre-registered robots, will have priority in the allotment of tables used for the pit area. We will only have a few tables in the pit area for robot tuning/repair at the Perot. It is a good idea to be pre-registered.

Regards,
Doug P.