[DPRG] DPRG: List of people working booth for mini-Maker Faire

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG: List of people working booth for mini-Maker Faire
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Fri Apr 25 14:34:15 CDT 2014

Franco,
      Here is a partial list of the people who will be working the DPRG booth during the mini-Maker Faire. I am expecting a few more that I have not heard from yet. I will keep you informed as the list develops. Many of these volunteers will not be at the faire both days. Many have not yet signed the waiver form.

DPRG members,
     If you plan to help with the booth and are not on the list below, please send me your name quickly. Thanks!

Regards,
Doug Paradis
DPRG President

List: