[DPRG] I have a friend looking for a programmer

Subject: [DPRG] I have a friend looking for a programmer
From: Jose Quinones avayanings at gmail.com
Date: Wed Aug 13 15:06:19 CDT 2014

Hi Group,

I have a friend who is looking for a microcontroller programmer who can do
some motion control development as a third party provider inside of his
company.

Perhaps you are asking "but wait a moment! Isn't that you?"

You would imagine, except I am swamped at work and really can't devote time
to other projects as alluring as they might seem.

Anyway, I do not know exactly what this gig is about, so all I can do is
put an interested party in contact with my friend. Feel free to contact me
directly if you are interested.

JIQ