[DPRG] Sizing motors

Subject: [DPRG] Sizing motors
From: steve at txtulip.com steve at txtulip.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 19:58:08 CDT 2014

   The answer is yes... you will have to mock up something but it doesn't have to be ex[pensive and you can make educated guesses. If you are lucky, you can probably get information from something like the Baxter robot, and the Baxter community and robot specs can give you an idea of how much torque it requires to make it's motions if you see it do something you like. There are many videos showing it do some motions and that might be a good place to look. Google Baxter robot.

Steve