[DPRG] Fwd: Thingiverse Message - OFF ROAD EP

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: Thingiverse Message - OFF ROAD EP
From: Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Date: Wed Dec 17 12:14:48 CST 2014

David A.,
     Here is the response that I got from David Beck concerning his 3D
printed rover test bed robot (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:470486).
When David sends the links to the video and code, I will share them. He has
responded to the message below and has no issue with me sharing the
information with the list. He also answered my questions concerning
outdoors LiDAR range, which I will send in a separate message.

Regards,
Doug P.