[DPRG] Neato, Roomba, Mint comments

Subject: [DPRG] Neato, Roomba, Mint comments
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at intconsys.com
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:25:01 CST 2014

Doug,

I have been interested in those neato lidar units, but have been waiting for
someone to make an interface to I don't have to reinvent the wheel. The only
interfaces I've seen so far are PC software or USB based. I'm looking for
something serial that I can talk to on the robot. Can you give me some more
info on the Arduino based board?

Thanks,

Rick Bickle