[DPRG] Neato, Roomba, Mint comments

Subject: [DPRG] Neato, Roomba, Mint comments
From: James LeRoy james at getsurreal.com
Date: Mon Dec 22 11:15:27 CST 2014

Rick,

The interface board is currently designed to forward all the raw data to
an upstream PC, Beaglebone or Pi type device via USB.  It reads the RPM
data from the raw stream and handles the PWM to spin the lidar at
300rpms using a PID controller.  Here's a link to my site with more
information. http://www.getsurreal.com/product/xv-lidar-controller-v1-2
The site also has links to the source on github.

-James LeRoy