[DPRG] Hero 1

Subject: [DPRG] Hero 1
From: Tom Brusehaver cozytom at gmail.com
Date: Sun Jan 5 20:12:43 CST 2014

There are lots of pictures on google of the arm:

http://www.theoldrobots.com/images29/hero79.JPG
http://www.hero-1.com/images/arm.jpg
http://www.vexforum.com/gallery/files/3/9/2/photo1b.jpg

Hero-1.com has all the manuals for sale:

 http://www.hero-1.com/Broadband/manuals.htm

MAybe this is what you need:

  https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:70995

The batteries I used were like these:

http://www.sportsmith.net/ItemForm.aspx?Item=P1361518&gclid=CMKkhMm66LsCFcVFMgodRDEAHw

The battery in the head was the non-volatile memory keeper.
This thing is full of static memory, no flash or anything.

One pair in the base were wired as a 12V battery, I
could see replacing them with a single battery.

I really haven't looked at ROS, and I should.