[DPRG] Hero 1

Subject: [DPRG] Hero 1
From: David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 5 23:58:45 CST 2014

Ed,

Transplant.  Could be very cool.

I just returned from the MicroCenter where it turns out they now have a
robotics section, and came home with a BeagleBone Black ($49.)
complete with Linux.   Also bought a spare PING))) sensor.  Bricks and
mortar at it's best.

Haven't done anything with it yet but hooked up a USB cable, connected
to it's httpd server and browsed thru the onboard documentation.   Not
sure what I'm going to do with it, but you might take a look.

dpa