[DPRG] Hero 1

Subject: [DPRG] Hero 1
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Mon Jan 6 08:59:29 CST 2014

Doug,

Thanks!  The other thing that seems near impossible to find are the side
panels.  Mine has the head cover, but none of the side panels.  Those are
probably too big to 3D print, but I might be able to make a mold if
someone had a set to use as the master.  Otherwise I will probably try to
make some custom fiberglass panels, I would have to go for a totally
different look if I do that.  Maybe make it look like a mini Dalek?

Ed