[DPRG] Hero 1

Subject: [DPRG] Hero 1
From: ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Date: Mon Jan 6 12:01:32 CST 2014

Here is a hybrid approach someone else tried:

http://coder32768.blogspot.com/search?q=heathkit

I might try to do an Android based controller rather than OpenWrt.  I have
several Samsung Galaxy S2's left over from the recent family phone
upgrade.  One of those would be nice, then it could even run Skype!