[DPRG] Fwd: [HBRobotics] Free course via edx.org :Autonomous MobileRobots

Subject: [DPRG] Fwd: [HBRobotics] Free course via edx.org :Autonomous MobileRobots
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jan 9 11:00:11 CST 2014

-All,
     I have registered to audit the course that Jason mentioned in his email late last year. I was wondering if there would be any interest in forming a DPRG Google+ chat study group? I looked up the text book for the course, and it had good user and Amazon popularity ratings. The table of content also looks very interesting. Apparently the text book is available on-line during the course. I am considering purchasing a hard copy ($40-50).  The course lasts about 15 weeks and takes an estimated 5 hours of effort per week. The course starts February 15th.

Anyone interested?

Regards,
Doug P.