[DPRG] Introducing Myself

Subject: [DPRG] Introducing Myself
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jan 9 16:59:49 CST 2014

James,
    Welcome!

    I missed last week's RBNO, but hope to meet you this next Tuesday.  Did
you bring your robot platform to RBNO?

DPRG has a meeting this Saturday at noon. The agenda  is the annual officer
election. There will be a discussion on projects and directions for the new
year. Please put it on your schedule.

On a different note,  I have also recently built a 3d printer (original
Printrbot with end stop mods) and have been having a lot of fun with it. My
model generation tool path is still weak,  but I am making progress on an
acceptable solution.

Regards,
Doug P.