[DPRG] Saturday meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Saturday meeting
From: David Martino electrodfw at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 10 10:50:38 CST 2014

Hi gang,

Just wanted to let y'all know I will be making a quick appearance at
Saturday's meeting to drop off some more donations.

The bin full of stuff will include RC car parts, microphones, electronic
cameras, Walkman-style radios, and my former collection of various flavors
of walkie-talkies. There's plenty to go around, so please, take what you
like.

If you could keep it around a week or so to ensure proper dispersal,
then I'm sure everything remaining can go into the electronic recycling bin.

Hope this is okay; it needs to be out of here, and I think you guys (and
your Maker brothers and sisters) are the best home these could have before
they go the way of the vacuum tube.

Regards,
--Electro--
aka The Other David