[DPRG] FAA and Commercial Drones

Subject: [DPRG] FAA and Commercial Drones
From: Tom Brusehaver cozytom at gmail.com
Date: Sat Jan 11 16:50:54 CST 2014

The hope is the FAA can put the rules together. Texas passed a law
that became effective in September:

*“A person commits an offense if the person uses or authorizes the use of
an unmanned vehicle or aircraft to capture an image without the express
consent of the person who owns or lawfully occupies the real property
captured in the image,”*

http://rt.com/usa/texas-drones-new-rules-876/

If the FAA doesn't put a good set of rules in place,  every city, county
and state will have different rules, and no one will know what is legal
or not. (Colorado wanted to issue hunting licenses)

So no, you may not fly your camera equipped aircraft down your
street, when there are people around. At least not in Texas.