[DPRG] Big Robot Project

Subject: [DPRG] Big Robot Project
From: David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Thu Jan 16 13:34:52 CST 2014

No, that makes perfect sense. Pose-able: able to be posed.  Like a
mannequin.   As an adjustable  "mount" for a face-tracking camera on a
tilt/pan platform.

I guess you've already thought of using an actual mannequin and just
replacing the head?  All joints already machined and ready to pose...

cheers,
dpa