[DPRG] Reminder: First Lego League, Feb 1st 9 AM to 4 PM

Subject: [DPRG] Reminder: First Lego League, Feb 1st 9 AM to 4 PM
From: Eric Chaney eric at metaldust.com
Date: Fri Jan 31 19:37:33 CST 2014

What: First Lego League

When Feb 1st 9:30 to 4 PM

Cost: Free, Lunch provided for volunteers.

Where: 11600 Welch Rd, Dallas, TX 75229

The First Lego League Championship will be February 1 at The Hockaday
School

The Dallas Personal Robotics Group will be demoing robots and
interacting with parents and children.

Just think of 1000 screaming kids in a gym and you get the idea. We
luckily will be in a quieter area.

Please out and check out all the cool robots. Admission if free. If you
want to volunteer we could always use the help.

You don't need a robot to help.

If anyone would like to participate please me know.

------------------

Coordination Notes:

Please be there by 9 am so we can get setup on time.

I have the DPRG Banner, Acrylic Sign and Line Following course (Tiles),

I have one of the 3pi's As well as I had DPRG 1000 Business cards
printed.

If you have power strips and Extension cords please bring them.

If you can only be there for part of the day please let me know.

So far I have
James LeRoy, Amy Tsai, Jason Hendrickson, John Kuhlenschmidt and Doug
Paradis

And from Polyprinter:
Ed Koffeman, James Koffman, Pierce DunLap

If you have any Issues Please call me at 817-789-4613
-Eric Chaney

There is Exhibitor parking near the event. You can drop off supplies at
the cul-de-sac. You will see It on the map. We will be in the Room on
the left side with the glass walls.
There will be food and drink provided. We are in building 24 on the map.
The Hill Family Wellness Center. Let them know you are exhibiting with
the DPRG and please bring a photo ID.

Map can be download here

http://metaldust.com/Campus%20Map%20-%20for%20exhibitors.pdf

www.firstlegoleague.org