[DPRG] TOF laser range finder

Subject: [DPRG] TOF laser range finder
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 15:40:42 CDT 2014

Jason,
     I have wondered about this also. I agree that a 4” height would reduce risk, but I could see a situation of a kid lying on the ground to look at the robots. I know the vacuuming robot that has the laser sensor (displayed by Paul last year) rotates which minimizes the duration of continuous exposure, but the manufacturer may limit power or use some other method to pass government safety regulations.  I’m just curious. Is this issued addressed in the forums or by the seller?

Regards,
Doug P.