[DPRG] TOF laser range finder

Subject: [DPRG] TOF laser range finder
From: steve at txtulip.com steve at txtulip.com
Date: Mon Mar 24 16:30:20 CDT 2014

SO If I'm wearing my reading glasses. Or anyone wearing glasses... um do contact lenses count...run away? Oddly, I have reading lenses in my safety glasses so I can read the computer and dials on machinery and that might just put me at odds with this unit... the Irony is amazing.
I have read a thread that mentions a rotating beam with very short duration and safeties in place that if the mirror ceases to rotate, or the laser gets stuck "on" the fail safes will shut them down.
  Oh and that comment on four inch people is both politically incorrect and files in the face of my shrink ray. Just kidding but what about dogs?

Steve