[DPRG] april meeting

Subject: [DPRG] april meeting
From: paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 17:36:13 CDT 2014

-All,
     The April meeting will have a show and tell session. Jason has a very
interesting Laser distance sensor and the new Pixy (New version of CM cam)
to show. Big Robie will be assembled and demoed for those who missed the
Tyler mini-Maker Faire. Other members are also encouraged to share their
projects. Afterwards, the Roborama courses will be setup for practice.

Regards,
Doug P.