[DPRG] Reminder Tyler Mini Maker is this Saturday, Here are the release forms.

Subject: [DPRG] Reminder Tyler Mini Maker is this Saturday, Here are the release forms.
From: Eric Chaney eric at metaldust.com
Date: Thu Mar 27 22:21:39 CDT 2014

I've received a lot of requests for more information on the Tyler
Mini-Maker Faire.

We had over 1000 people show up last year. This should be an awesome
event.

The Event is Saturday it runs from 9 to 5 PM. We need to be setup by
8:30 AM.

If you want to go please email paradug at gmail.com so that he has a proper
count.

Attached are the release forms and Move in and Out Instructions.

It takes about 2 hours to drive up to Tyler. Give yourself enough time
if your coming in the morning to get there before 8:30AM

You may bring this paperwork (waiver, etc.) with you on Friday/Saturday
if you wish, but it will be a very hectic time, so we advise to send
them electronically to Susan Lindsey (via tylermakerfaire at gmail.com)
before Friday. One less thing to forget the day of is always a blessing.

if you are going please email paradug at gmail.com and let him know you are
going.
If you are unfamiliar with filling out PDF forms, here is a small
tutorial.

1. Open PDF document in Adobe reader.
2. Under the menu bar should be a tool bar. On the right side of the
tool bar are 3 commands "Tools Sign Comment".
3. Select Sign.
4. A sidebar should open on the right. Select the "I need to sign" drop
down option.
5. Select the "Add Text" option. A new toolbar should open and the
cursor will change to a text tool cursor.
6. Place the text tool cursor over a form field that you need to fill
and add your information.
7. Fill out all the fields. In the title field I suggest something like
"DPRG Exhibitor".
8. At the signature field, select "Place Signature" option on the right
toolbar menu.
9. A new window with various ways to enter your signature should open.
10. In my case, I used the webcam option. Write your signature on a
piece of picture and hold the signature in front of the webcam.
11. When you get it looking right. Click the accept button.
12. Select "Sign and send" option on the right toolbar and place the
signature in the right location.
13. Save your document. You can send from Adobe reader, but I prefer to
send via my email pgm.

Or just print them and bring them along.