[DPRG] Need a robot for rental

Subject: [DPRG] Need a robot for rental
From: vincent lopresti spaceminers2010 at yahoo.com
Date: Fri Mar 28 10:12:53 CDT 2014

i have a few robosapiens and a femisapien. they are about a foot tall maybe. they interact with each other to some degree.

  .    .
   \  /
   Ro
  BoT
/rOcK\
\o---o/

www.Spaceminers.org

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 12:21 PM, David Jannke <david at proboticsamerica.com> wrote:

Hi guys

Does anyone know of a robot that might be available for rent? I was
contacted by a special effects company looking for a cute robot which
could be in California next week. I was thinking a Nao might be right
but they might need something a bit bigger. I might suggest David
Hamilton's Xeno. Any thoughts on who might have something like that?

--
David Jannke
Probotics America