[DPRG] can can clarifications

Subject: [DPRG] can can clarifications
From: David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Fri May 2 10:22:21 CDT 2014

I noticed several of the teams haven't registered yet (John's, Jason's,
Karim's) so if we have 10 or 12 robots competing it's likely to take
more than the 3 hours allotted for the whole roborama, and parallel
competitions will almost certainly be required.  And parallel judges.
Be nice if we had a second cancan course... just thinking out loud.

cheers,
dpa