[DPRG] Roborama 2014a Judges

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2014a Judges
From: richard neveau rsneveau at hotmail.com
Date: Tue May 6 20:43:11 CDT 2014

Since so many of you are competing this year we are having trouble rounding up Judges.
If you are sure you will not be competing in a contest maybe we could get you to be a judge ??
Or if you don't want to judge we need someone to record the results and fill in the brackets for some of the contests with more contestants so someone to handle that would be a godsend.
Also if you are bringing a demo robot (like an R2D2) let me know so I can get you on the access list for the dock.
I need to know   '  soon '   to get your name on the free parking list  so send a note to
     mailto:rsneveau at hotmail.com   or
    mailto:secretary at dprg.org
if you think you might be able to help.