[DPRG] Roborama 2014A schedule

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2014A schedule
From: richard neveau rsneveau at hotmail.com
Date: Fri May 9 06:07:58 CDT 2014

Roborama 2014A will be held at the Perot Museum this Saturday (the 10th of May).
http://www.perotmuseum.org/visit-the-museum/location.html
The schedule that we have planned for contestants is similar to last years.
9:00    Museum opens for general public.  Roborama competitors can start to  practice on arenas.10:00   Discovery Days exhibits open.Noon    Roborama2013a competitions begin.4:00    Approximate time Roborama ends.
If you are helping set up the contest area we will be starting at 8AM and you will need to enter at the loading dock.Otherwise you can start testing your robots after 9AM.
Note:  If you have a big  robot or a lot of stuff you can bring it to the loading dock between 9AM and 11:30 AM.
The loading dock entrance is located on the same side of the building as the main entrance, near Broom Street (Woodall Rodgers Freeway access road). The door is managed by security, so just press the button on the door and security will be able to let you in.
After unloading you will need to park and come back back for your stuff.  DPRG will have someone to help you unload and watch it while you are parking but if you can just carry your robot in the main entrance it will be a lot easier. We are in the lobby so you don't have to pay anything to get into the contest.
Paid parking is $8 and is available under Woodall Rodgers Freeway (Lot B), south of Broom Street and across the street from the Museum. Parking is paid upon exit or may be purchased at the Box Office or at ticket kiosks in the main lobby.
http://www.perotmuseum.org/visit-the-museum/parking.html