[DPRG] [atxhs-discuss] Never going to buy a MakerBot now

Subject: [DPRG] [atxhs-discuss] Never going to buy a MakerBot now
From: Tom Brusehaver cozytom at gmail.com
Date: Wed May 28 08:33:52 CDT 2014

I know there is a lot of talk like open source gives away the world
to unscrupulous people, but it gives it fairly to everyone.

What happens if they get this patent? When they try to enforce it
the victim will do a prior art search and find all kinds of prior art
and the patent will be reversed. (Lawyers will make money, yea,
unfortunately, that never stops, and there are too many of them).

They have a bunch of jerks trying to make them selves busy in the
company. It won't last long.