[DPRG] Never going to buy a MakerBot now

Subject: [DPRG] Never going to buy a MakerBot now
From: Rud Merriam k5rud at arrl.net
Date: Wed May 28 15:14:34 CDT 2014

Prior art is still in effect. See the full discussion at the web site
below. The actual code:

(1)the claimed invention was patented, described in a printed
publication, or in public use, on sale, or otherwise available to the
public before the effective filing date of the claimed invention; or
(2)the claimed invention was described in a patent issued under
section151 <http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/35/151>, or in an
application for patent published or deemed published under section122
<http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/35/122>(b)
<http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/35/usc_sec_35_00000122----000-#b>,
in which the patent or application, as the case may be, names another
inventor and was effectively filed before the effective filing date of
the claimed invention.
http://www.finnegan.com/resources/articles/articlesdetail.aspx?news=2a5d1c67-7407-433a-8cdb-8094ec620379

In addition only the inventor can file if the inventor published the
invention (prior art) within the previous year. It is not a pure race to
the patent office. After that year anyone can file.

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
* /Mystic Lake Software <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>
/