[DPRG] More jBot cone progress

Subject: [DPRG] More jBot cone progress
From: Michael dprg.ms at sprg.net
Date: Mon Oct 6 14:34:35 CDT 2014

David,

Thank you so much for the documentation and sharing, as usual!  During a
competition do you think it would be good to reset the robot internal
odometry position to the theoretical position of the cone upon successful
touch, or do you trust the jBot odometry more than the theoretical position
of the cone?

Michael