[DPRG] Hobby ROS

Subject: [DPRG] Hobby ROS
From: Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Date: Mon Feb 2 12:59:48 CST 2015

I have looked at ROS a couple times and find it impenetrable without
putting some serious effort into it. Generally a hobbyist is not going
to make the effort. This is exacerbated by the hobby tending to use low
power processors. You need to get into Raspberry Pi or more that
supports Linux to really use ROS.

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
* /Mystic Lake Software <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>