[DPRG] Interest in purchasing any functioning New Micros Tiny Pod, Plug A Pod, IsoPod, or ServoPod microcontroller boards

Subject: [DPRG] Interest in purchasing any functioning New Micros Tiny Pod, Plug A Pod, IsoPod, or ServoPod microcontroller boards
From: Huff, Brian L bhuff at uta.edu
Date: Sun Feb 8 16:51:19 CST 2015

Dear DPRG,

Several years ago one of your members, Randy Dumse, from New Micros Inc. provided DPRG with several of his microcontroller boards as Prizes for the DPRG Competitions.  Some of the DPRG members may have purchased some of this hardware directly from New Micros.

Unfortunately, New Micros is no longer producing these products.  I would be interested purchasing any of the Freescale DSP-based boards that you might have laying around, that are not in use.  I am specifically interested in the "Pod" line ( i.e. the Tiny Pod, Plug A Pod, IsoPod, and Servo Pod controller boards).

I have integrated these processors into some teaching platforms at the University.  Due to the inability of my students to remember that Red Wire goes to Red Wire and Black Wire goes to  Black Wire, on the power inputs my supply of working processors is falling quickly.

If you have any that still work and you are willing to part with them.  Propose a price and let me know.

Thanks.

Brian Huff
UTA