[DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS

Subject: [DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS
From: David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 9 11:26:52 CST 2015

Not to sound overly cynical, but might this talk perhaps include a demo
of an actual robot running ROS?   Maybe doing something that can't be
done with a PIC chip?   Or will this be just another demo of a couple of
laptops streaming data to each other?

Too much to hope for?  Paul, the ball's in your court!

cheers
dpa