[DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS

Subject: [DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS
From: blackstag blackstag at gmail.com
Date: Mon Feb 9 20:43:16 CST 2015

I have used a IFC6410,BBB,UDOO with ros. Though I have not used any of them
with a kinect or xtion. My current plan is to use the neato lidar instead
with those. I plan on trying the new raspberry on this robot if it makes
funding,
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/designed-for-education-geared-for-makers/x/1661938

If not it will go on one of my other platforms i have laying around.

--
for secure mail be sure to mail me with proton mail at
blackstag at protonmail.ch