[DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS

Subject: [DPRG] March meeting tutorial - how to get started with ROS
From: Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Date: Tue Feb 10 02:38:12 CST 2015

The Corobot project is interesting especially since they are using a
R-Pi B 2. I would wonder how much vision processing you can accomplish
with a Pi, even the B 2. A friend did some work with a Pi B and OpenCV
for sample detection. The frame rate was around 2-3 frames per second.

- 73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD
* /Mystic Lake Software <http://mysticlakesoftware.com/>
/