[DPRG] Extremely good book about the BeagleBone Black

Subject: [DPRG] Extremely good book about the BeagleBone Black
From: Paradug paradug at gmail.com
Date: Sun Feb 22 11:06:02 CST 2015

-All,
    I recently purchased the book “Exploring BeagleBone, Tools and Techniques for Building with Embedded Linux” by Derek Molloy. This book that was published on December 31, 2014, and is excellent. Cost is ~$22 to $25 on Amazon.

    I am really impressed on the ease and detail that various subjects from getting started to anything that you would ever want to do are handled by the author. If you are looking for a BBB book, it is definitely worthwhile to check out this book’s table of contents and reviews on Amazon.

Regards,
Doug P.