[DPRG] DPRG Star Member and Contributor, Mike Dodson, has passed away

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Star Member and Contributor, Mike Dodson, has passed away
From: Ray Xu rayxu123 at gmail.com
Date: Mon Mar 30 15:34:51 CDT 2015

Although now an inactive member of DPRG, I remember joining DPRG with my
father as a young kid back around 2005-ish.  I especially remember the
humble, close-knit, and curiosity-encouraging atmosphere back when the
meetings were held in The Warehouse.  I never knew Mike directly, but I
feel that his generosity and the contribution of The Warehouse played a
critical role in defining the social atmosphere of DPRG and in my own
educational learning.  For that, I feel grateful to have been a part of a
golden era in DPRG history and deeply appreciative of Mike and Judy for
their contributions to made it happen.

--