[DPRG] DPRG Star Member and Contributor, Mike Dodson, has passed away

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Star Member and Contributor, Mike Dodson, has passed away
From: Ron Grant deltagraph at aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 30 15:40:57 CDT 2015

 Steve, Great to be reminded and see the old pictures. Many great times!

I heard from Past DPRG Pres. Ed Okerson

Hey Ed, You were the first contact with Mike, that got DPRG in the
door at Mike's. is that right?
Thanks, Ron

<Wanted to forward Ed's replay>

Yes Ron, that is correct. I was DPRG President at that time, and lived  in Garland. Mike and I used to frequently ride together to DPRG MeetingsandRobot Power Lunch at Collin Creek Mall. I was over at his office onedaywhen he went over to the warehouse for something and I walked overwithhim. At that time it was mostly filled with years of accumulatedunusedequipment. He complained that he needed to clean it up some day, soIasked if I could get DPRG to help clean it up, could we use some ofthespace. He got that strange Mike look on his face and said, "Let methinkabout that." I don't recall him thinking for very long, and at thenextDPRG meeting I asked for volunteers. The rest, as they say, ishistory.