Joining the Mailing List
The DPRG mailing list is a discussion list maintained for the members of the Dallas Personal Robotics Group and others interested in robotics. The list is open to anyone. Topics discussed on the list include practical issues related to building and operating robots, as well as the theoretical and philosophical issue behind robotics and AI.
Subscribe to dprg.org
Wish to keep up with the latest posts on dprg.org? Why not subscribe? You can subscribe by clicking the link below.
By becoming a member of the DPRG, you help support the group. Your membership fee helps to pay for club activities, room costs, robotics contests, and guest speakers.
- Who can become a member? Anyone!
- How much does it cost? Membership dues are $40 per year.
- When do I pay? Anytime. Your membership will last one year, begining on the date of payment.
- Is there an age requirement? No, members of all ages are welcome. We do ask that children be accompanied by an adult at meetings.
- Do members have to live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area? No, but we are a local organization. It will be harder for you to participate if you are not physically present.
Becoming a member is easy. There are two ways to do it.
Join Online Now! - Join online now for just $40. You'll have the option of paying online with your credit card or by PayPal using the PayPal portal. To join just add a yearly membership to your cart and proceed to checkout. When checking out, you will form an account where you can select your username and password. These will be used next year when you renew.
Returning members must log on to the website before they can renew (Member Login).
Membership Application (PDF format) - If you prefer to do it the old fashioned way, print out this membership application on a piece of a dead tree. Bring it to the next meeting with your $40 payment or mail it to us with a check and we'll take care of things for you. You can find out the address to mail your application by emailing the DPRG secretary at secretary (at) dprg (dot) org.