Current DPRG Officers
|Vice President:||Clay Timmons||vice-president(at)dprg.org|
See officer duties for job descriptions.
DPRG Mission Statement
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among amateurs, professionals, and academics interested in robotics and related technologies by holding regular meetings.
- To assist members in the design and construction of robots through volume discounts on purchases, advice, and access to test equipment and tools not available to most individuals.
- To encourage the awareness and acceptance of robotics in the general public through the collection and dissemination of information, public demonstrations, and the holding of contests that showcase the abilities and uses of robots.
DPRG Organizational Documents
- Articles of Incorporation (PDF format)
- Texas Certificate of Incorporation (PDF format)
- IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter, Form 1045 (PDF format)
- Form 872-C (PDF format)
- Letter of exemption from franchise tax and sales tax (PDF format)
- Bylaws (PDF format)
- Bylaws (RTF format)
- DPRG Standing Rules (PDF format)
- DPRG Standing Rules (RTF format)
- DPRG/DMS facility usage agreement (PDF format)
- 2016 Renegotiated DMS/DPRG facility usage agreement (DOC format)
- 2016 Renegotiated DMS/DPRG facility usage agreement (PDF format)