Chat Record: Chat record (PDF)
•January 26th, starting at 7:30 PM Dallas time (CST).
• RBNV will continue each Tuesday evening until the virus crisis is over.
The FTC robotics team, Iron Reign, presented their process to design and implement a ring shooter. It covered a description of the problem, the mathematical model, the CAD design, and physical assembly. The ring shooter’s first launch was made during the meeting.
• Join Hangouts Meet https://meet.google.com/hey-jxuo-esf
• Or join by phone +1 405-586-5598 PIN: 682 931 335 #
• Talk robots & related stuff.
• Keep going while we’re stuck at home.
• Make it easier for people to attend DPRG remotely.
• Round table – everybody spends a couple minutes telling what projects they’re working on as we’re all stuck at home
• Ad-hoc presentations – Whoever would like to show & tell.
• “Stump the club” Challenges – Ask for help if you’ve hit a roadblock in your project. Somebody in the club can probably get you pointed in a good direction – or even arrange a side bar session to help.
Note: We record a video of these sessions and post them on the DPRG YouTube channel. By joining the meeting, you’re giving consent to be included in the recording.