Every year in January, DPRG’s members meet at the club’s annual meeting. This meeting is where officers for the new year are elected, and members discuss club plans. The 2020 DPRG annual meeting will be held at the Dallas Maker Space on January 11th at noon.
- Ray Casler, the current president, will sum up the club’s 2019 activities and discuss the state of the club.
- The candidates for 2020 officer positions will be introduced.
- The 2020 election will be closed after all attendees have had a chance to vote.
- Ron Grant, the election overseer, will combine the votes received prior to the meeting by email and the votes made at the meeting, and announce the election results.
- The new president will take office.
- The new president will preside over the annual planning meeting.
- The club’s 2020 annual planning meeting will start:
- New president will discuss club direction for upcoming year.
- Determine community events that the club will participate in.
- Formation of Competition committee.
- Determine topics that members want to have presented at the monthly meeting and ask for volunteers to cover topics.
- Listen to suggestions and ideas on how to make the club better.
- Member show and tell of projects.