Who knew that DPRG had a PCP (Pandemic Contingency Plan)?
Step 1. Hold Virtual Meetings (instead of meeting at the Dallas Maker Space.)
Step 2. Simulate DPRG members.
Step 3. Create surrogate robots of human DPRG members- these surrogate robots then meet in the physical world while their human builders are stuck at home…
So let’s start with Step 1,
and hold our first RBNV (Robot Builders Night Virtual) on 24 March!
We can plan steps 2 and 3 later as things develop…
• Starting 24 March / 7:30 pm Dallas time.
• Continuing each Tuesday evening until the crisis is over and the Makerspace opens again.
• Join by Hangouts Meet: https://meet.google.com/hpm-faap-xgx
• Join by phone +1 252-501-3117 PIN: 649 689 577#
• Talk robots & related stuff.
• Keep going while we’re stuck at home.
• Make it easier for people to attend DPRG remotely / during the week.
• Round table – Each member gets a couple minutes to show and tell about the progress they have made on their projects and other interesting things.
• Kibitzing – Members will give help to those having problems with their projects.
• Ad-hoc presentations – Carl will start the ball rolling on the 24th with a demonstration of how to use VS Code (free IDE) with Arduino & Git.